|Dokai's Book Vol. 2|
|Name||Dokai's Book Vol. 2|
|“||Dokai's neatly written research report.||”|
Dokai's Book Vol. 2 is a document in Kuon found in the Yang Phase.
Investigation of the silk.
Compare silk threads seals on doors with cocoons in the wicker chest.
1. Use a cocoon still occupied by a human.
2. Use thread remaining after the seal has broken.
3. Invest a viscidity, strenght and magic power.
1. Some difference in viscidity.
2. Silk thread slightly stronger.
3. Higher magicial properties in silk thread.
Cocoons and silk threads are very similiar in nature. Was this silk thread spun from cocoons?